Soul Orbs Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a new item that can be used to capture mobs and creatures. This unique item is called the Soul Orb. The Soul Orb can capture all mobs in the game (except Ender Dragon). This feature is extremely handy for many situations. For example, if you want to move your villagers or animals to a better location, you can easily do so with Soul Orbs. You can also use the Soul Orb as an offensive measure and capture your enemy. By capturing different mobs, you will get all the achievements and their rewards. Have fun!
- New item – the Soul Orb that can capture entities.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Soul Orbs Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1