Soul Edge Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces a new weapon into the game. If you are bored with the vanilla weapon and are looking to try something new, this data pack is for you. This sword is inspired by the Soul Edge from the famous fighting game series – Soulcalibur. After being bathed by blood in countless battles, the sword turned into a demonic weapon with a wicked soul. To craft Soul Edge, you need to drop 1 Diamond Sword, 5 Netherite Blocks, and 1 Soul Sand on the ground. Soul Edge has a great reach and can deal a significant amount of damages without any enchantments. When you press Q, you will summon two souls that follow you. These souls will blow up your enemies!
- New weapon – the Soul Edge.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Soul Edge Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1