Solar Apocalypse Data Pack 1.18/1.17.1 changes the way you play Minecraft entirely. Usually, the sun is a safe sign in Minecraft, as it protects you from monsters and makes the surface a safe place. However, this data pack will make the sun your biggest enemy. Under the aggressive sunlight, nothing can survive. Everything will be burnt and turned to dust. Water will be vaporized, grass and plant will die, and any creature will be set on fire. To survive in this world, you need to stay underground and wait for the night. The solar apocalypse is coming. The sun is out to take away all lives. Can you survive it?
- The sun will now negatively affect multiple aspects of gameplay.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Solar Apocalypse Data Pack 1.18/1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18