Soft Weather Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) reduces the amount of particle effects that occur during harsh weather like raining and snowing. While walking through snow and running through the rain are both really immersive and cool, many players’ just don’t have a good PC to sustain a good FPS and they are more inclined to be susceptible for a crash during these weather conditions. With Soft Weather, these environmental changes would be relegated to be much milder in order for players to easily function and playthrough the game while the outside is raining and snowing.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Soft Weather Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1