Sodium Extra Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) adds more options to Sodium Mod. You can then enjoy a nice performance lag-free boost and update to your game with this Fabric based mod. Sodium & Sodium Extra is a good alternative to OptiFine as it can work alongside other Fabric mods to give us that performance boost.
This mod aims to bring most of OptiFine’s eye-candy options for Sodium. In addition to also provide some features such as visual bug fixes and other performance options that are not yet available on Sodium. Disclaimer: 2000+ FPS may not be guaranteed as it is dependant on your PC hardware.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.