So You Think You Know Minecraft? is a trivia map created by DrJones4. This map contains 50 unique trivia questions for you to answer, with the difficulty increasing as you progress. Each one is a multiple-choice question, and if you don’t get the right answer, you’ll be killed in an unusual way. There are several settings to choose from at the start, and a counter on the side shows how many questions you’ve gotten wrong. So, do you believe you know everything there is to know about Minecraft? Download the map from the link below and find it out.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 8 or upper and remember to disable Clouds.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
So You Think You Know Minecraft? Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x