Snuffles Mod (1.18.2) adds into the game a new animal, which roams the snow biomes of the overworld. Have you ever commute through the snow biomes and find almost nothing special about these locations. Have you ever hoped that one day Mojang would introduce new creatures that inhabit these biomes? Wait no longer as the new adorable Snuffles are here to be your dearest, benevolent friends. These creatures inhabit in the snow and rarely show themselves whenever they face a foreign creature as they have nothing to defend themselves against adversaries. However, players can be their caretakers and take them in to their own shelters. What is special about these Snuffles is that, their fur is covered with mostly frost and players can help them remove it by using Magma Cream and Fire. Every times they walk around, they would leave a trail of snowflakes and players could harvest their fluff by shearing them.
- A new creature, the Snuffles are introduced.
- Players can tame these creatures.
- Players can sheer these creatures.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.