Snowstorm Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 completely changes the atmosphere of the game by giving it a layer of snow. As the world becomes colder, it would be quite dull to commute inside the world where players can still feel the temperature rising. With Snowstorm, players will travel through different layers of harsh snow and they won’t even be able to see what is in front of them. Snowstorm doesn’t stop at one dimension, it also completely wipe out the other realms with cold and snowy weather, giving players almost no break at all as they endeavor to survive the snow.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Snowstorm Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1