Snowmancy Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 implements into the game a new utility block, which upon utilization, players can summon a benevolent snowman to fight by their sides in the cold biomes. To call upon the army of Snow, players first would need to be in a cold temperature that can only be achieved in the snow biomes. Once summoned, a Frozen Snowman with an intimidating figure will be spawned upon players and ready to fight any battle for you. In order to make the Snowman Builder runs smoothly, players will need to put in three snow blocks, a carrot, and coal. Furthermore, the owners can even choose which type of weapons the Snowman will be wielding, ranging from a harmless snowball to a lethal bow. Subsequently, players would need to throw 8 Snowballs into the Crafting Machine.
- Players can summon an allied Snowman with unique customization.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Snowmancy Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1