Sneaky Tree Growing Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces into the game a new method to grow the sapling rapidly. Normally, players would need a bonemeal in order to force a quick growth on the players. However, the only method to attain these valuable bonemeals is by defeating the Skeletons. While it is not too difficult to farm bones, players often complain that it is quite monotonous to kill the same type of mob over and over again just to grow their precious gardens. With Sneaky Tree Growing, all players have to do is use Sneak on a 6×6 area in order to grow all the trees surrounding it. The system does seem quite powerful on paper, but it doesn’t mean much in-game as growing trees is not vital to the progression.
- Players can sneak to grow the surrounding trees.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Sneaky Tree Growing Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1