Smooth Scrolling Everywhere Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds smooth scrolling to every vanilla list. Which includes smooth scrolling with mouse scroll, and the ability the bounce back when over-scroll. (Isn’t that exciting).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge (or Fabric Modloader).
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Smooth Scrolling Everywhere Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1