Small Worlds is an adventure map which was created by Tyson Schnasse. A space adventure where a stranded astronaut must piece together what happened before being left alone on a planet scarcely larger than a house. Using somewhat improvised science and explosives, the astronaut must gather materials needed to rebuild a ship and return to his home planet. Also, an unbelievable amount of time was spent on making realistic gravity, every side of these planets is reachable, the Minecraft world has been proven to be round.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Small Worlds Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x