Small Medieval Castle Map 1.17.1 is a castle map created by davelive1. Welcome to the castle! In a difficult survival world, all one could wish for is a secure castle with every necessary feature to sustain life, and without doubt, this map has them all. From a fortified bridge gate to the farm and barn within, this castle can defend you from the enemies while keeping you alive with a great food source, it also contains an interesting practice field to help you train your survival skills at once. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Small Medieval Castle Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1