Sky Villages Mod 1.17.1 introduces into the game a unique structure, which can only be seen high up in the sky. Usually, the average Minecraft player has no business to explore the vast, blue horizon as there is almost nothing up there to explore and collect. With the additions in Sky Villages, however, players will get to observe some of the most wonderful villages ever existed. The creatures up here live and breath differently than those who are on the ground. It is like, only recently the two worlds collapsed and become one, yet they still can’t comprehend each other’s culture. Therefore, entering one of these sky villages would be like going to another planet as it is distant, strange, and no less bizarre.
- Sky Villages added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Sky Villages Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1