Sky Cultures Map 1.18.1 is a survival map created by gbmgg1. If you are a wanderer with the love to travel to random places, this map is for you! Sky Cultures is a survival islands map where each set of islands is a little different, and each island has a special part where you can find mobs, loot, and story. The map does not have any particular rule nor an end goal, players can try their best to survive or use the map for different purposes. It may take time to travel between islands but don’t worry about being lost because there is a world border to prevent you from going too far.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Sky Cultures Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1