Skull and Bones Resource Pack 1.18, 1.17.1 for Minecraft places significant emphasis on changing the orthodox UIs of the game into something unique yet a little bit spooky. Aesthetically, the Pack chooses to go with a pirate-esque theme as everything has bones and a skull around them. Everything is displayed using Bones, players can tell how much health they have left through looking at how decayed the bones have been. Moreover, the attention to detail and changes overtimes in this Pack is insane as players can see even the slightest change in players’ overall statistic is shown unequivocally and obviously in this new UI.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Skull and Bones Resource Pack 1.18, 1.17.1 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18, 1.17.1
for Minecraft 1.17.1
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2