Skin Swapper Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a simple mod that allows you to change your in-game skin using a GUI.
- Allows for your skin to be changed in-game.
- Can download skins from other players.
- Easy to use GUI.
- 1. You can locate the mod’s GUI by looking at the top left corner of the multiplayer menu.
- 2. You can add skins by adding valid skin files to the folder “.minecraft/skins”
- 3. You can also download another players skin by clicking the “Download Skin” button.
- 4. You can choose the arm type(3 pixels vs 4 pixels) by either clicking “Skin Type: Classic” or “Skin Type: Slim”(Automatically defaults based on the skin file)
- 5. You can change your skin by clicking “Change Skin” and then “Yes”.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Skin Swapper Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.17.1