Skeleton Towers Data Pack (1.18.2) introduces a new adventure structure that spawns on the surface of various biomes. The Skeleton Tower is a small tower that stands in the way of the players. On top of every tower is two Skeleton wearing Iron Helmet and equipped with an enchanted bow. They are restless and don’t burn in the sunlight. They have increased range as well as damage to make sure that you feel their arrows. On top of the tower is a small chest that contains some loots. Have fun!
- New adventure structure.
- You can use this command to locate the Skeleton Tower [/locate tower:tower]
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Skeleton Towers Data Pack (1.18.2) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]