Simply Sakura Trees Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 does a simple thing, which is to substitute the regular birth trees and their pertained blocks with cherry blossom. For such a long time, many players in Minecraft have been asking for a biome where Sakura Trees inhabit, however, as you can see, we are probably still far away from ever getting to recognize that dream. With such a huge desire to see Sakura in Minecraft, the idea for this Resource Pack was born. With Simply Sakura Trees, players will get to observe the so-called wonder of nature. Nothing is better than commuting through a garden, which is full of life and Sakura Trees, maybe you could bring your friends to a picnic or your favourite companions on one of the trips, or even build yourself a little Cherry Blossom house.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Simply Sakura Trees Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5