Besides these changes, all other core features stayed the same: The jetpacks are still tier based and higher tiers still provide extra functionality like the emergency-hover mode which protects the player of falling to death, or the charger module that charges all other armor pieces or tools the player carries in his or her inventory. There are two versions of each jetpack a “non-armored” and an “armored” one. The armored one does provide much more protection with the disadvantage of extra energy cost when being hit by hostile players or mobs.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Ender IO Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Simply Jetpacks 2 Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1