Simply Cotton Mod 1.18.1 adds into the game a new type of plant, which can produce cotton and later strings. As players progress in the early game, it is quite hard to craft a bed as sheep are hard to find. With Simply Cotton, players can collect these cotton seeds and plant them to make strings. Using strings, players can also create early-game bows and other tools and weapons requiring strings. From now on, players don’t have to battle spiders to get their strings no longer as they only have to plant cotton instead. To many, this is a great alternative method as they don’t enjoy the whole combat aspect in Minecraft, yet can still acquire one of the most useful materials in the game.
- New Method to acquire strings.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Simply Cotton Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1