Simple Voice Chat Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) allows players to communicate with each other using a microphone. The orthodox method of communicating, while efficacious, it is rather dull and boring as players wouldn’t be able to tell what their peers are trying to convey. At the same time, during the heat of combat, it is almost impossible for one to type out a coherent message. Since many other modern competitive games already have a voice chat system integrated into the game to allow players to talk to each other, it would make Minecraft obsolete if this feature does not exist within the game. Yet, so far, the only way players could add Voice Chat to their servers is through utilizing this special Mod. Players can choose between Push-to-talk and Voice recognition if they wish, such a feature is rather simple in other games and applications, but it is greatly appreciated in this Mod.
- Players can communicate with each other using Voice Chat.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or Fabric.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.