Simple Graves Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 implements a system, in which a small grave going to spawn after you have been defeated in the game. These graves will mark exactly where players have last been alive and serve as an after-life storage to perserve players’ items. Players will no longer have to collect their items, which are scattered all over the ground anymore as everything is stacked inside your own personal graves. Furthermore, sometimes a biomes, filled with graves will be spawned throughout the overworld, the origin behind such phenomenon is still unknown.
- Graves which spawn upon players’ death.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Simple Graves Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1