Simple Drawer Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a new storage solution. Usually, in Minecraft, you need to store a huge amount of different items. This means that a proper storage system in Minecraft is essential. However, in Vanilla Minecraft, your options are quite limited. Storage blocks like Chests, Barrels are all limited in terms of how many items they can store. For example, if you need to store a large amount of Stone or Wood then they aren’t suitable. However, with this data pack, you will be able to store an enormous amount of items in just one block.
- Storage Drawers that can store up to 16,777,216 items.
- Normal drawer can store 256 items but you can upgrade them.
- All information is available in the craftable Guide book.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Simple Drawer Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1