Silk Touch Spawner Data Pack 1.17.1 allows you to break and pick up Monster Spawner easily. Spawner is a handy block in Minecraft. Spawner can spawn monsters, and you can make mob farm out of it. However, Spawner only exists in dungeons, and you can’t move it around. This makes Spawner a scarce and valuable block. This data pack changes that and allows you to break a Spawner and move it around if you have Silk Touch enchantment!
- You can break and pick up a Spawner with a Silk Touch pickaxe.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Silk Touch Spawner Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1