Press “Shift” (by default) while hovering an item.
Press “Alt+Shift” (by default) while hovering an item to shows its full contents where each contained stack is displayed in the correct slot.
The preview also works with items obtained in creative mode using control + pick block such as chests, furnaces, barrels, etc…
Works with most modded containers as well.
The name of the loot table is displayed in the tooltip if the hovered item as one.
This option is disabled by default.
Most aspects of the mod can be configured through the config menu. To access it, in the mod menu select ShulkerBoxTooltip an then click on the gear icon.
The config file can be found at /config/shulkerboxtooltip.json
The color of the preview window changes depending on the color of the shulker box, you can disable it in config.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
ShulkerBoxTooltip Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2/1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2