Ships Out On The Oceans Data Pack 1.18, 1.17.1 introduces new adventure structures that you can find in the ocean. By Minecraft 1.13, shipwrecks were added to the game as one of the locations you can explore. But how did the ships get there, and where are all the ships sailing in the sea? With the Ships Out On The Oceans Data Pack, you can witness an active water region full of vessels belonging to civilians and pirates alike. There are a total of 5440 different possible ship combinations that can be generated (not counting the random loot). The author used the existing ocean ruins to determine where ships could be generated. This means that you can use the command /locate Ocean_Ruin to find them.
- You can encounter Villager ships or Illager ships while exploring, some will welcome you aboard.
- There is a large number of ships variety so you won’t see the two of the same ships.
- You can trade with the captain for maps.
- These maps are excellent paintings that you can collect.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Ship Out On The Oceans Data Pack 1.18, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18