Shelf Storage Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces new storage options into Minecraft. Storage in Minecraft is quite limited. There are only a few options when it comes to storage and even fewer of them are common. This data pack changes that by adding new storage blocks that also work as decorative blocks. Currently, there are four different blocks that can be used to store items and blocks. Their appearance also changes as you put different items in them. For example, the Clay Pot will display the color of the powder stored inside them. Have fun!
- New storage blocks for you to choose from.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Shelf Storage Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1