Shattered Lands Data Pack 1.17.1 significantly changes the world generation to make your world similar to the Far Lands. Far Lands is a terrain bug that existed in the earlier version of Minecraft. Instead of standard terrain generation, the Far Lands is extremely glitchy. Everything there is oddly placed and shaped. This data pack changes your world generation in a way that makes it very reminiscent of the Far Lands. In Shattered Lands, everything is fragmented and separated into multiple layers. If you are looking for a brand new survival experience, then this data pack is for you. And since structures are still generated, you can even beat the game with this data pack installed. Have fun!
- Significantly changes the terrain generation.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Shattered Lands Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1