Sequoia Trees Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces a new variant of the Spruce tree into Minecraft. This new variant is called the Sequoia tree and it replaces the big Spruce tree that you can find in the Old Growth Spruce Taiga biome. These custom Sequoia trees are much larger than your average Spruce trees. They are even larger than the largest tree in Minecraft – the “2×2 Jungle tree”. They aim to make your world just a bit more vibrant and lively. They also create a perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to build a treehouse.
- Giant spruce trees.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Sequoia Trees Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1