Selene Lib (1.18.2, 1.17.1) is a small library that using for MehVahdJukaar’s mods.
- Dynamic resource pack utilities: A set of utilities that allow creating dynamic runtime resource packs and datapacks. Also easily allows respriting and retexturing existing textuers.
- Dynamic block set registration: Allows mods to specify a block set (which can be for example a wood type). The mod then will scan all registered blocks and fill the block set up only to then allow mods to register blocks that depend on it. In a nutshell you have dynamic wood type support which comes built in
- Custom map markers: A complete system that allows to easily implement and add map decoration and map markers as well as control every aspect of them like rendering.
- Villager AI: A helper system to easily and dynamically add tasks and modify villager schedules in a compatible way without overriding the whole AI. Also allows to properly add memory types.
- Custom first and third person animations: Allows modders to implement a simple interface in their items to allow it to have custom third and first person animations (like crossbows).
Includes simple and easy to use interfaces that can let you control first person and third person animations as well as a callback for rendering the item itself (similar to spyglass) directly in your item class.
- Grindstone achievement triggers: The mod adds a custom trigger that gets called when an item is passed through a grindstone that you can call in your mods advancements jsons.
- Soft fluid system: A custom virtual fluid system that goes on top of forge one and is designed to fit better in vanilla minecraft and having as main feature the ability to have multiple fluid containers items like bottles, bowls and buckets, as well as providing support for stews and drinks that can be consumed directly from a fluid tank. As opposed to the forge fluid system it has a base unit of 1 minecraft bottle (250 forge mb). The system also automatically generates all the needed fluids for already registered forge fluids and allows the user to override them or add to them easily.
- Dispenser utilities: Some code that allows to easily register dispenser behaviors without overriding already existing ones. Also comes with builtin spawn egg and block placement behaviors.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Selene Lib (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 4]