Selectable Painting Mod 1.18 is quite straightforward in execution as it allows players to finally choose which painting is going to appear when they slap them on the wall. The feature behind randomizing paintings has always been strange and out of place as Mojang could easily provide the player with an option to pick the picture they enjoy seeing the most. After an abundance of updates, it is evident that this option will never be a reality. Therefore, Selectable Painting was invented with the sole purpose to give players this option. From now on, decorating your house wouldn’t take as long as before with this feature.
- Removing the randomness in Paintings.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Selectable Painting Mod 1.18 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18