Second Inventory Page Data Pack 1.18.1 gives you more inventory slots to work with. Usually, the player only has 36 inventory slots including the hotbar. This is quite a low number because you need to hold so many items in Minecraft. Because of this, you often run into inventory issues where you don’t have enough space. This data pack aims to fix that problem by introducing a second inventory page so you can store more items. After installing this data pack, you can see a new icon in your inventory. Clicking this icon will open up a second inventory page that you can use to store extra items. Have fun!
- A second inventory page.
- Also works when you are in Creative Mode.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Second Inventory Page Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1