Sawblade Data Pack 1.17.1 improves the Vanilla Stonecutter. Stonecutter can be used to craft stone-related blocks. Besides that, it is a rather boring and useless block. This pack will change that and make Stonecutter a lot more useful and interesting. Firstly, Stonecutter can now damage entites on top of it. You can now use Stonecutter to trap other people or mobs. Stonecutter will also has much more recipes to help you with crafting!
- More features and recipes for Stonecutter.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Sawblade Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1