Salutem Mod 1.17.1 is an extremely simple but useful mod. Usually, when facing a mob, you cannot tell how much HP it has left. Maybe it’s close to death, maybe it’s still at full health. This can be an annoying problem sometime. Salutem was created to solve this problem. With Salutem installed, you can now easily see the mob’s HP. It will add a floating HP bar above the mobs and players as well. Beside their HP, you can also see a little bit more info about that mob (their names, status, are they hostile, etc).
- Adds a floating health bar above mobs and players.
- Extensive config options. Allow you to customize many things.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Salutem Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1