Safer End Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a simple data pack that will save you from the end void. The End can be a very dangerous dimension to explore. This is because of the glaring void everywhere. When travelling in The End, you can easily fall down to the void and you will lose all your items. There’s no way to save you from it. However, with this data pack, you will no longer have to be afraid of it. When falling through the void, you will be brought back to the Overworld instead!
- Changes the property of the end void.
- Allows for easy configuration with this command [/function saferend:config].
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Safer End Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1