Rucksacks Mod 1.17.1 introduces into the game new backpacks, which players can utilize to store their belongings. While attaining a lot of items during the endgame is almost an ineluctably as players would need different catalysts to push through the game, however, the average player invariably encounter one of the most pressing problems, which is inventory management as they would usually take more than 10 minutes to sort out which items stay and which don’t. With Rucksacks, all your trouble will be solved as they can now craft these extra backpacks, that only take a slot in their rudimentary, yet players can open them up and put more items in there, and inventory inside another inventory. Furthermore, players can utilize these backpacks to facilitate their expeditions throughout the world of Minecraft.
- New Backpacks are added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Rucksacks Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1