RPG Mining Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) is part of the RPG data pack series by Sire Solo that introduces a new leveling system related to mining. You now gain “Mining” experience every time you break stone blocks or ore blocks. Whenever you level up, there will be a “ding” sound and a message to notify you. You will gain permanent Haste effect after you reach Mining level 10 and every 10 levels after that will further improve your Haste. The more you mine, the faster you are at mining! However, beware that the amount of experience needed to level up also increases as you progress. Have fun!
- RPG-like leveling system for mining.
- You gain Haste effect every 10 Mining levels.
- You can instantly level up with this command [/function mng:ding]
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.