Roman Colosseum Map 1.18.1 is a creation map designed by sil_6. Roman architecture has provided the world with many magnificent structures, ones that persevere through time and become the imperial symbol of Rome as a superior empire. Indeed, Roman Colosseum is one of those marvelous symbols that the world today has the chance to witness. In this map, let’s travel back in time to visit the Colosseum at its finest stage. This recreation of the Roman Colosseum used Deepslate variants and Diorite as main materials and had certain changes compared to the original one. However, you can still enjoy the building’s signature architectural features and have fun with the build!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Roman Colosseum Map 1.18.1Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1