Robbing Villagers Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a fun mechanic into Minecraft. Villagers in Minecraft are peaceful and useful mobs because they can trade you many beneficial items. They are a good source of Emerald as well as various other resources. But, what if you don’t have the item to trade with them? Well, this data pack turns you into an evil Steve and allows you to steal from the Villagers. When you hold a weapon in your hand and point it at a Villager, the Villager will glow, signaling that they can be robbed. To rob them, hit them with the weapon while sneaking. However, be careful because while you are robbing a villager, you can not move, and the Iron Golem will get angry with you.
- You can now steal from Villagers.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Robbing Villagers Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1