Retro NES Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.2 for Minecraft – Bringing you the nostalgia of the 90’s. If you’re old enough, you’ll remember the NES Game Machine or lucky enough to play a couple of games on it. This Pack contains all the NES textures and content, completely transform Minecraft’s default look is what Retro is aiming for. It completely changes the game’s default look, but alongside this, it also gives its sound effects and music a massive overhaul. Every single vanilla in-game sound has been replaced by an NES variant to provide players with a more immersive and captivating experience. Another minor advantage is that you can run this Pack smoothly on every computer due to its nature of being 16×16 Resolution.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Retro NES Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2
for Minecraft 1.13.2
for Minecraft 1.14.4
for Minecraft 1.15.2
for Minecraft 1.17.1