Recruits Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a new system, in which players can travel to different villages to recruit combatant villagers. Once these guards join your party, they’ll follow you around the world to fulfill your desire of conquering the land of Minecraft. This recruiting system is quite tantamount to the one Mount & Blade core gameplay orientated around, after players finish creating a large size army, anything will be possible, even taking over the land of the dead down in the Nether. Furthermore, if players have a spare piece of equipment, they can grant them to their favorite recruits to further ameliorate their defensive capacity.
- Players can recruit mercenaries in villages.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Recruits Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5