Realistico Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft using the bump mapping technique to fake bumps and wrinkles on the surface of an object. This is achieved by using special maps used during lighting calculations. The result is an apparently bumpy surface although the surface of the underlying object is not actually changed. Read: a realistic look without lag. Realistico is the only Minecraft Resource Pack that uses bump mapping as professional games do.Minecraft doesn’t support fancy lightning calculations. To use bump mapping, you need the Shaders mod along with a shaderpack.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Realistico Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.13.2/1.12.2