Realistic Item Drops Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 makes item display nicer when you throw them on the ground. This is a lightweight data pack that allows you to configure multiple things about the data pack easily. You can just use this command [/function items:menu] to bring up the menu. There, you can tinker with the options so that it fits your preferences.
- Improves the look of items on the ground.
- Configurable using this command [/function items:menu].
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Realistic Item Drops Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5