Realistic Bees Mod 1.16.5 revamps one of the most famous insects in the game, the Bee. By introducing more realistic features into the bees such as shrunk in size, the noise and how they behave around the hive, the world seems a lot more interesting and immersive for the average players. These bees also accommodate a lot of new opportunities for players as they can now harvest, attain their honey, as well as industrialize the way of caring for these bees in order to profit from it. Furthermore, whenever the bee stings players, they will lose its stinger and start losing health just like real life. This implementation while fatal for the bee, it adds another layer of realism into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Realistic Bees Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5