Re-Creature Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft revamps the orthodox textures and models of some of the oldest Minecraft creatures. As the veteran Minecrafters do a walkthrough, they soon fall into a state of monotony as they have to keep seeing the same face all over again. While the creatures of Minecraft are absolutely adorable and hard to pass on, looking at them all day long can be quite detrimental to one’s mind. With Re-Creature, players will get to see some fresh new faces, yet they will still be similar and friendly toward them. Don’t be afraid to try something new, make your world more wonderful by tweaking them slightly.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Re-Creature Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2