Rats Mischief Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game the prospect of controlling a horde of rats to do your bidding. Have you ever dream of being a leader of the rats?, telling them to pick up the surrounding items, collecting blocks and do the farming for you instead of having to do these menial tasks. With Rats Mischief, such prospect will become veritable as these adorable, benevolent little rats will do whatever you tell them to. If you right-click holding a Farming Staff, your rat companions will collect all the commodities and even replant them for you. Furthermore, by holding a Collect Staff on the main-hand and the block you desired to be collected on the off-hand, the rats will collect the tantamount blocks and bring them back to you.
- Tame the Rats using any kind of edibles.
- Name Tag “Rat Kid” will make your rat friends wear clothes.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Rats Mischief Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5