Randomite Classic Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) implements into the game new blocks that spawn under the mine. Mining is starting to become a chore to many as they place significant emphasis on gathering important materials rather than trying to have fun and find the best possible materials. While many players would still find excitement in breaking a Diamond Ore, it is ineluctable that this feeling would soon go away once players reach the endgame. However, Randomite Classic can make the process of mining more entertaining by introducing a new ore that is a conflation of all the materials. Whenever players break this block, players would get random material rather than something that they already expect. This feature would make the mining activity way more interesting and incentivise many into getting back into the mine.
- A new randomized block is added to the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.