R.E.D. Parkour Map (1.18.1) is a parkour map designed by Fleur_Xedas. If you are really confident with your parkour skills, try to beat this map! R.E.D Parkour is an interesting parkour map with 40 levels of various difficulties. The map starts off light and breezy, but it has a wicked turn since level 30 with each level being a hellish parkour experience. The map is estimated to take around 2 hours to finish for expert parkour players, can you do better? Now you might be wondering what R.E.D. stands for, finish the map to find out!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!