Puzzles Lib (1.18.2, 1.17.1) is a rather light-weight library consisting of multiple frameworks and utility classes. But most of all, it offers an abstraction layer for developing mods on both the Forge and Fabric mod loader, making ports and maintaining mods rather simple without having to rewrite a bunch of logic. This mod doesn’t do anything on its own.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.